It’s time to get drenched!
Check out all the event photos here.
Yep - it's 3 hours of fun! Get drenched at Adelaide's Biggest Water Fight for all ages, enjoy the inflatables and party with great music from our DJs - come and join the H2O Explosion!
- Turn up with your friends
- Take part in the biggest water fight of your life
- Party on with giant inflatables & DJ dance party
1200 TICKETS Total. Event will sell out! Book online today.
Date: Friday February 5, 2016
Venue: Colley Reserve, Glenelg
Arrive: From 6pm (gates open at 6.30pm)
Online Tickets (1200 only): $25 each or $20 each when purchased in group of 4 or more. One child five and under free with each paying adult - just turn up. Online tickets are only available until 4pm Feb 5.
Event Day Tickets: $30 each or $25 each when purchased in a group of 4 or more. Available from 5pm at the main gates, Colley Reserve, Glenelg on Feb 5. (NB: Only available if event is not sold out prior)
Ages: All ages. If you like the idea of getting drenched we want you!
Food and Drink: Available on site. No food or drink can be taken into the H20 Explosion 'arena'
Alcohol Free Zone: The H2O Explosion is an alcohol free event
All hand held foam (provides maximum drenching!!) and water balloons
are supplied. You may even find yourself getting soaked by a water
cannon or getting covered in foam if you're lucky!
A limited number of inexpensive water pistols will be on offer for sale at the event if
you are keen to give your friends an extra soaking!
Security: Security personnel will be in attendance at the event
Questions: Email Active8Change at
. We will respond within 24 hours to your question.
- As we care about the environment we work with the council as they minimise normal watering before and after the H2O Explosion event. Standard watering at this venue generally uses 7,000 litres of water in just 1 hr; the H2O Explosion will use 15,000 litres of water for the full event. With reduced water use before and after the event, H2O Explosion will reduce normal water use by around 6,000 ltres. Maximum drenching...minimal water use!
- While we do use water balloons, we also use hand held foam for the mass water flight. These are better for the environment and also allow for a great soaking.
*Event Day Tickets $30 each or $25 each for group of 4 or more. (NB: Only available if event is not sold out prior). All online tickets incur $2.50 booking fee. No refunds. If you cannot make it simply pass your ticket on to a friend who is happy to get drenched!